Let’s talk about Gareon Conley’s case. He has less than 24 hours before the NFL Draft begins to clear his name.
According to the police report, the accuser says she met the Ohio State CB Gareon Conley while riding up the elevator at the Westin Hotel.
Surveillance video obtained by Cleveland 19 seems to contradict her story. In the video, a woman is seen walking out of Barley House with friends at closing. Conley is right beside her. Her face has been blurred in the video attached to this story.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Preview: Tennessee Titans vs. Minnesota Vikings ift.tt/3mMCc29
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago