According to Vincent Bonsignore of the Los Angeles Daily News, the Raiders have informed the NFL that they have secured Bank of America to finance the Las Vegas stadium proposal instead.
This is significant news.
Davis was $650 million short in his attempt to get a stadium built in Las Vegas, but now has the funding needed to get a stadium completed in Sin City.
It sounds now like the Raiders next move is for an approval from the NFL
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great to sit down with @Ethan_Tucky from @GoBEARCATS @GoBearcatsFB Check out this interview with NFL Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- About time the Sabres have a damn goalie! Linus is a beast
about 16 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 44 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 49 mins ago