NFL Transactions for March 28th
- Ravens picked up the fifth year option today on LB CJ Mosley
- Browns have signed DL Jamie Meder
- Cowboys have signed TE Jason Witten to a four year extension
New York Jets
- Jets plan to sign OL Jonotthan Harrison to a one-year contract
- Eagles have signed DE Chris Long
- Eagles are close to a deal with CB Patrick Robinson per Jimmy Kempski
- #Chiefs Hosting Former Bengals LB Rey Maualuga For Visit
NFL Draft Visits
- Brendan Langley of Lamar has been busy. He had private workouts with the #Cardinals and #Cowboys as of 3/24 & 3/27 at Lamar.
- Today Langley has a private workout at Lamar with #Texans. 3/31 he has a private workout with #Lions. 4/6 Langley has a private workout with an AFC East team.
- Langley has visits set up with #Cardinals #Raiders #Vikings and #Broncos
- William and Mary OL Jerry Ugokwe will attend the #Ravens local day
- Mason Zandi (OL – South Carolina) met with the #Browns, #Colts, #Chargers, #Bucs & #Titans at his pro day.
- #Ravens #Vikings #Broncos #Packers and #Bears requested film of Osh Kosh DB Cameron Brown after his amazing pro day
- Arizona LB Paul Magloire has a workout Thursday with the #Cardinals
- TE David Njoku has a pre-draft visit with
#Giants is scheduled for April 17
- UMass WR Jalen Williams worked out for the #49ers after his pro day, has had interest from the #Giants and will attend #Falcons local day
- Eastern Washington WR Kendrick Bourne worked out with the #Titans GM on Thursday and will head to Carolina to workout with #Panthers
- Tusculum LB Brandyn Bartlett recently worked out for the #Falcons, will attend their local day
- Southern Illinois kicker Austin Johnson has a private workout with the #Chiefs
- Air Force DE/OLB Ryan Watson has a private workout next week with the #Packers