Michigan cornerback Jourdan Lewis is facing domestic violence charges according to MLive.
The Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office has authorized a domestic violence charge against former University of Michigan football player and projected top round NFL draft pick Jourdan Lewis, according to court records.
Lewis is accused of assaulting his 20-year-old girlfriend, Ann Arbor police Detective Lt. Matthew Lige said.
Police were called to Lewis’ residence in the 3000 block of Signature Boulevard about 1 a.m. Wednesday, March 15, for a domestic violence call, Lige said.
Lewis’ girlfriend called police and said there had been a physical altercation at the residence, according to Lige. Officers initially were unable to determine who was the responsible party at the scene
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great to sit down with @Ethan_Tucky from @GoBEARCATS @GoBearcatsFB Check out this interview with NFL Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- About time the Sabres have a damn goalie! Linus is a beast
about 12 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 40 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 45 mins ago