Former New England Patriots center Bryan Stork didn’t play a down of football during the 2016 NFL season due to injuries, but he announced last night that he is done with football. Stork, who was let go by the Patriots prior to the start of the 2016 season, dealt with concussion issues while in college at Florida State University and during his first two seasons in the NFL. In his rookie year with the Patriots in 2014 he started 11 games, including the Super Bowl against Seattle.
Stork made this announcement via Twitter last night.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 32 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for February 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts & Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/viXzAHcbxE
about 51 mins ago
- Bag of chips, looking for a bag of chips twitter.com/aroundthenfl/s…
about 57 mins ago