Today is the first day the Buffalo Bills can release quarterback Tyrod Taylor to avoid paying him his guaranteed money. Mike Rodak of ESPN, posted this tweet about 2 hours ago. This is a very interesting topic, because the Bills do not have a back-up. E.J. Manuel is a free agent and Cardale Jones did not look ready to compete.
Mike Rodak (@mikerodak) · Twitter
2 hours ago · Twitter
Today is the first day the Bills could release QB Tyrod Taylor, if they so choose. Essentially a 5-week window until $$ guaranteed March 12.
During an appearance on “The John Murphy Show” on WGR 550 earlier this week, Taylor reiterated his desire to remain with the team and that he is “definitely looking forward to seeing what they can bring” while adding that his recent sports hernia surgery has kept him from obsessing over his contract.
“It’s just a sit-and-wait game right now,” Taylor said, via the Buffalo News. “The thing that keeps my mind off of it is rehabbing. If I didn’t have to rehab, it would probably be on my mind all the time. The more important focus for me is to get healthy, get back to 100 percent, that way I can go out there and play the game that I know I can play.”
Do you think the Bills should move on from Tyrod?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Let's please spread the word. Louis Nix III the former Notre Dame defensive tackle and the Houston Texans draft pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Former Chicago Bears football player arrested in Oklahoma for reportedly human trafficking nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/human-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Let me rephrase this so the Eagles did request to interview Bienemy twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 2 hours ago
- So the Eagles did interview Eric Bienemy https://t.co/Z2voJNsySG
about 2 hours ago