NFL Draft Diamonds website has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Working with the youth in the community, reading books at elementary schools and going and playing games with kids at the boys and girls club
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
I have two, my father, and my old defensive coordinator, because they both are all around great men who are always trying to help others.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Track, and Rugby
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I start out with play calling tendencies on every down and distance, then tendencies by formation, then both.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Kenny Potter from San Jose State he played QB and we hit him so many times and so hard no matter what he always came back on the field or would get up looking like nothing even happened
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Earl Thomas, I can play the alley, I can play deep and I also play the ball well and am always going 100mph.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Dealing with the fact that I was adopted as a child. My parent’s love for me is what got me through it
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I never wear the same pair of socks twice
What is your biggest strength?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am one of the hardest working people you will ever meet and I will show you everyday I am on your team.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Martin Luther King Jr., Albert Einstein, The Dali Lama
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I am going to buy my fiancé a car.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:App State QB Zac Thomas Film Review | NFL Draft Breakdown | QB Spotlight nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/zac-th…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:App State QB Zac Thomas Film Review | NFL Draft Breakdown | QB Spotlight nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/zac-th… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago