The man accused of shooting and killing former NFL player Joseph McKnight was indicted on a charge of second-degree murder, according to WDSU.com.
Ronald Gasser Jr. was first arrested in December for manslaughter. McKnight was killed on Dec. 1 in an apparent road rage incident with Gasser at a Terrytown intersection.
Gasser shot three rounds from a .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun from the driver’s seat of his car through the open passenger window, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office said.
A representative with the Jefferson Parish public defender’s office said in December that Gasser was assigned an attorney and his bond was set at $500,000.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tyrell Williams, WR, Western Oregon University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Matt Judon, DE, Grand Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago