NFL Draft Diamonds website has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
North Carolina A&T State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Going back to my High School as a guest speaker
What was the hardest college class you have ever had to take?
Human Anatomy-Physical Kinesiology.. and Exercise Physiology
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Father, he was the first to show me what it means to be a man and how to take care of a family.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes.. Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis.
Did you play any other position in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
Mental Toughness, Competitive Edge and Physicality
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Other Teams Tendencies, Ways I can improve my Overall Game, Different ways to attack Situational Football.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
D’Vonte Grant Who Played at A&T with Me.. Extremely Smart and Athletic play at The Will Linebacker Position
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ben Roethlisberger with his Pocket Presence and his ability to stretch the field with the vertical passing game. At The WR position Allen Robinson.I am Physical and can win with high pointing the ball and My overall catching ability.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Patience. I overcame it by keeping faith and trusting that whatever I was handed was for a reason.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listening to Music, Prayer, and Watching Sean Taylor and my own highlight tapes.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
If You are looking for a worker who is passionate about trying to perfect his craft while lifting others with him.. Look no further.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Sean Taylor and I enjoyed watching the Skins play
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Both My Grandfathers, and Kobe Bryant.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Help My Mother and Grandmother Pay off the Home’s they live in.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:App State QB Zac Thomas Film Review | NFL Draft Breakdown | QB Spotlight nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/zac-th…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:App State QB Zac Thomas Film Review | NFL Draft Breakdown | QB Spotlight nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/zac-th… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago