- Former first round pick Trent Richardson was arrested Thursday night in Alabama on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge after a “domestic altercation” with a female, according to a release by the Hoover Police Department.
- Responding to a complaint shortly after 8 p.m. Thursday, HPD officers arrived at the Hyatt Place Hotel and met Richardson and a female companion. After interviewing both parties, the officers determined the dispute started earlier in the evening at a Walmart and continued to the hotel.
- Officers noticed the female had sustained physical injuries – “scratches and bruising” – to her face, and she was treated on the scene by required no further medical care.
- Richardson was then transported to the Hoover City jail, where he remained Friday afternoon until he was able posted a $1,000 bond.
- Jonathan Roy of FOX 10 reports that Patriots free agent WR Michael Floyd plead guilty to one count of extreme DUI in Scottsdale City Court on Thursday. According to Roy, Floyd’s other six counts were dismissed. Floyd has reportedly been sentenced to 120 days in jail with 24 of them being served at Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office and the other 96 allowed to be served as home detention. Floyd will also have to perform 30 hours of community service and pay a fine of $5,115.99, according to NFL Trade Rumors.
- Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis surrendered to Pittsburgh police on Friday night in connection with a street fight that left two men unconscious last weekend.
- Revis arrived at the Pittsburgh Municipal Courts building around 7:20 p.m. He was accompanied by his attorney, Blaine Jones, and family members and did not speak to reporters gathered outside.
- Revis was released on bond Friday night, CBS2’s Otis Livingston reported. His next court appearance is next Thursday.
- Chargers LT King Dunlap was arrested in Nashville on Thursday for suspicion of violating a protective order, according to NFL.com. According to the police report, officers responded to a domestic disturbance call made by a women identified as his girlfriend. It was determined that King’s girlfriend had a protective order placed against him and he was taken into custody and issued a $1,000 bond amount.