NFL Draft Diamonds has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
UNIV OF ARKANSAS
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Volunteered at surrounding elementary schools.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Who is your role model, and why?
Growing up it was Sean Taylor because I loved the way he approached the game of football.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
In high school I played safety and defensive end
At your position, what separates you from others?
My speed and instinct
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Certain tips such as offensive line stance to tell if it’s a run or pass
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Quite a bit of them it’s the SEC everyone is tough don’t have any specifics
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lawrence Timmons because we both are fast and physical
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The passing of my mom at a young age and being doubted by everyone and proved everyone wrong and made it to college and will be graduating with a degree may 2017
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listening to music and walking around the field picturing myself doing what I will be doing in the game.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my speed and physicality
What is your biggest weakness?
Shooting my hands and pad level
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am a dedicated person on and off the field and at any means I will get the job done and do the best that I can
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite team growing up was the Miami dolphins and Chicago bears
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My mom, grandma, martin Luther king
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A place to live
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:The QB Spotlight Podcast | Malik Willis, Ricky Rahne’s Offense, and Transfer Portal QB’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:QB Spotlight breaks down the transfer of Hendon Hooker transfers to Tennessee Vols nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/hendon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago