Johnny Manziel’s career crashed quickly and was almost over before it started. Manziel was big fro the game, and now he is missing it. According to Alex Marvez of the Sporting News, Manziel is working hard to return to the NFL.
Manziel is considered a “Stage Two” offender under the league’s drug policy, which would subject him to random drug testing if signed by an NFL team. By volunteering for testing beforehand, Manziel would be showing potentially interested clubs he is committed to trying to salvage an NFL career that went off the rails during two seasons in Cleveland.
Manziel already has started working with quarterback guru George Whitfield Jr. in an effort to improve his game and get back into football shape. He was in the Houston area earlier this week to autograph memorabilia during a paid appearance.
I would love to see Manziel make it, he is a great player but the hype was overwhelming for him. I hope he can get his life back on track.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 6 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago