What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
My first summer on campus I was in a leadership and for one of our projects with my classmates we organized a special Olympic event with all of the sports mainly football events. While those events went on we got to participate and interact with them.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Philosophy or Business Calc
Where are you from?
St. Joseph Missouri
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother because she raised my 2 younger sisters and I by herself and when I know we didn’t have something she always found a way to grind and get it without any help, so that’s where I get my don’t quit work ethic from.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball which was my first love and Baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
WR, RB, TE and safety
At your position, what separates you from others?
I would say my sideline to sideline speed
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First I look at the alignments and formations. Then I go on to see if a team has certain tendencies for what they like to do. Once I do that then I picture where my coverage or run fit would be with a defensive call.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
That’s a tough answer being that I have played against a lot of good players, but if I had to pick one it would be Christian McCaffrey or Joe Mixon
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lavonte David because he’s a undersized LB that can play the run & pass and also plays sideline to sideline and is always around the ball.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Biggest obstacle I had to overcome was my anger problems as a kid and learning how to become coachable and not take everything personal and know that a coach pushes you so hard to get the best out of you.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Pray before and after I go out
What is your biggest strength?
Biggest strength is my football IQ and being a Ball hawk
What is your biggest weakness?
Biggest weakness is trying to be to perfect sometimes when I just need to go out and play and trust my abilities and what I know
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
All I need is a opportunity and great things will come from that opportunity.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Josh Pederson, TE, Louisiana-Monroe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/josh-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZuOL7zyLdH
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Pro Day Schedule for 2021 NFL Draft Prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/pro-da… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EDlt1FO32e
about 2 hours ago