I went back and watched the last two Patriots games and Tom Brady is playing possessed. He seems so pissed. I watched the last two Falcons games and noticed Matt Ryan is as focused as ever as well.
So my decision then went to coaching. While I like Dan Quinn can he outcoach Bill Belichick? That answer came to me quick. I don’t believe he can.
So I looked at the rosters and I see it pretty even. Many have picked the Falcons to win it all so that is why I am going against the Falcons.
Here are my predictions:
- Tom Brady will be Super Bowl 51 MVP! He may have missed out on MVP for the season, but he will get it tonight after throwing five touchdowns.
- The Patriots will not only win the game, but they will put up 40 points
- The Patriots will not just put up forty points, they will win by double digits. I have Brady and the Patriots winning by 13!
- Julio Jones will end the game under 100 yards
- Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman will have three touchdowns combined
- Tonight there will be a total of six sacks tonight between both teams.
- Lady Gaga will not be alone for the Halftime show
- At least one fan will run on the field during the game