The Buffalo Bills‘ decision on Tyrod Taylor’s future is running out of time. The Bills brass will have to choose whether to pick up the $27 million option bonus by March 11 or cut ties with the quarterback, and it looks like they are leaning towards keeping him.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport is reporting that it appears there is a better chance the Bills keep the quarterback than release him.
Bills’ Tyrod Taylor, who has $27.5M option bonus due March 11, has been medically cleared from last month’s groin surgery, per team source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 22, 2017
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good Luck Brother! twitter.com/kkirb77/status…
about 18 mins ago
- We will post it on the website @Gil_Brandt Let me know, We can do a guest post! I think it would be amazing twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/sta…
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago