Are the Bears looking to get anything for Jay Cutler? That answer is YES. According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, the Bears are willing to practically give Jay Cutler away so they can save on that ludicrous contract they gave him.
The Bears are shopping him, and would take a 2019 seventh-round pick for him. Given his current contract status, that might be about as much as they can expect. Cutler, 33, is due to earn $15 million next season, and has four years and a total of $72 million remaining on his current deal.
I would not be surprised to see a team work out a deal with the Bears, if they can get the former Vandy QB to restructure his contract. If Cutler wants to start in the NFL, he would be willing to restructure. DO you think the Bears will trade him?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Rob Gronkowski Was Reportedly Not Well Liked in the WWE dlvr.it/RY12jt https://t.co/vfzQQPbO2X
about 27 mins ago
- At Least Five Alabama Players Have Tested Positive for COVID-19 dlvr.it/RY12dc https://t.co/lRn9lv6ak1
about 28 mins ago
- May God bless you twitter.com/rvh_investing/…
about 32 mins ago
- Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University | 2021 NFL Draft Official Highlights youtu.be/AcmNfUhNy8A
about 43 mins ago
- Former MLB Star Carl Crawford Has Been Arrested for Domestic Violence dlvr.it/RY0qSz https://t.co/hRYlZvS6Uq
about 2 hours ago