Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is due a $6 million roster bonus on March 11 on his way to having an $18 million cap hit for the 2017 season. Will the Vikings keep him? I doubt it, and he is already talking about other teams.
Adrian Peterson mentioned the Giants, Texans and Buccaneers as teams he would be interested in joining, and it seems his eyes are still on one of those teams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F4tYHyBcCh
about 13 mins ago
- Got that easy too @KadeFrew
Cannot wait to see who lands this kid, he is going to be a stud twitter.com/KadeFrew/statu…
about 19 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for February 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts & Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/viXzAHcbxE
about 32 mins ago
- Bag of chips, looking for a bag of chips twitter.com/aroundthenfl/s…
about 38 mins ago