- The 49ers are expected to fire both Head Coach Chip Kelly and GM Trent Baalke.
- Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Cardinals HC Bruce Arians intends to return for the 2017 season, despite health issues.
- According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Bills’ head-coaching job is interim HC Anthony Lynn’s to lose. Bills will also do homework on Eagles OC Frank Reich, Lions DC Teryl Austin and Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin in the coming weeks.
- Adam Schefter mentioned that former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley is planning to follow Lynn to any head-coaching job interview, making Lynn and Bradley a coaching package.
- Ian Rapoport, citing people who know Bears HC John Fox well, reports that he and his coaching staff will have the opportunity to return for his third season
- Jason La Canfora, citing league sources, reports that the Bengals are not expected to part ways with long-time Marvin Lewis.
- Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Gary Kubiak will likely step down as Broncos’ head coach after today’s game.
- According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, several people around the league believe Lions GM Bob Quinn could consider making a coaching change if the Lions do not make the playoffs.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Packers GM Ted Thompson could step aside and become a senior scouting adviser to the team
- According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Colts owner Jim Irsay is has been “very unhappy” with team’s performance for the past few weeks now and members of the team’s coaching staff fear they could be fired
- According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, there remains a “very real possibility” the Saints could trade HC Sean Payton. According to LaCanfora the Saints could go after Doug Marrone as a possible replacement
- Brian Costello of the New York Post reports that there has been a feeling inside the Jets for weeks now that OC Chan Gailey will be out.
- Adam Schefter of ESPN reports Chargers GM Tom Telesco recommending ownership retain HC Mike McCoy, the team is preparing to make a coaching change