According to Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole, Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater could miss the entire 2017 season as he continues recovery from a non contact knee injury.
Bridgewater, was injured in practice in August prior to the 2016 season, tearing his ACL and dislocating his knee while planting to throw a pass.
Doctors reportedly told the team he will need at least 19 months, which would mean he misses the entire season again.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago