NFL Draft Diamonds has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
During the summer I would help coach the pop warner kids during their summer ball. I developed a love for the game at a very young age and to see the looks on the kids faces when a college football player comes out and teaches them fundamentals and a respect for the game is incredibly rewarding. They look to you as an idol and it’s a humbling experience.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother. She was a single mother and worked very hard to make sure my sisters and I had everything we needed and we never went hungry. She’s supported my dreams 100% from the beginning and never doubted my ability once. I could not have asked for a better role model.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Track were a huge part of my life growing up.
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played both ways this year at WR and CB.
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m a 6’5 corner which is absolutely unheard of and my track and field background helps with my athleticism that you wouldn’t normally see in someone my size.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies. I look for how wide outs line up when they run in and out breaking routes, I look for how they release of the line when it’s pass or run, I look for how they like to stem certain routes.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Jason Verrett ( San Diego Chargers)
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Richard Sherman. We’re both tall and lanky and have quick feet, speed, and we’re physical.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I took some time off of college sports and overcoming the fear of not being good enough was a metal block that I had to and did overcome.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
My Height and my speed so my athleticism.
What is your biggest weakness?
Moving on to the next play, but that has improved.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Whatever It Takes | A true Story of a fan making it to the NFL as a scout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/whatev… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:SMU Football: QB Room Temperature Check | Tanner Mordecai and Preston Stone nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/smu-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Michigan State Football: Transfer Portal QB Anthony Russo to Michigan State | Film Breakdown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shakif Seymour, RB, University of Toledo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/shakif…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago