NFL Diamonds has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Last spring, we helped clean around the community in Kearney and also helped some people move.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Coconut Grove, Fl
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom because she’s a hard worker and also her drive, she never gives up.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My patience, work ethic, ball skills, and I’ve been playing corner for a long time it’s like second nature
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look at the type of releases the wr likes to take in man coverage. Also, make sure I watch the down and distance, so I could then watch the route patterns they like to run on certain downs. Also which routes the QB and WR connect the most.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Von Pearson when I played against him in Junior College
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Janoris Jenkins . His instincts to react on the ball and his ball skills
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Getting back to football after missing a year after my senior year of high school. I just stayed focus and told myself I really wanted to do this.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
No, I just listen to music
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Too much pride
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a great teammate and with me you are getting someone who is going to work hard. I had to work for everything I got and I understand nothing is given.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Sean Taylor, President Obama, Lebron James
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a house
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Josh Pederson, TE, Louisiana-Monroe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/josh-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZuOL7zyLdH
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Pro Day Schedule for 2021 NFL Draft Prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/pro-da… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EDlt1FO32e
about 2 hours ago