Mike Zimmer was scheduled to be in Minnesota tonight coaching his team against the Dallas Cowboys, but that all changed when he needed an emergency surgery on his eye last night.
“Mike Zimmer is having emergency eye surgery tonight,” general manager Rick Spielman said in a statement. “His status for coaching tomorrow’s game is uncertain. I have met with the coaches and players and we have a contingency plan in place if Mike is unable to coach against Dallas.”
It is interesting to see what the Vikings plan on doing tonight against the NFL’s best team in football. I doubt they really have a chance anyway but what do I know?
- According to Speilman, Zimmer will not be available for Thursday night’s game against the Cowboys.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Review | Report on the Rams wide receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:QB Spotlight: Breaking down the film on new South Carolina transfer QB Jason Brown nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jason-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- ICYMI:Transfer Portal QB: Breaking Down Bailey Zappe to Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/bailey… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8oHT1yjcaV
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Texas State Football: Quarterback Room Temperature Check nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/texas-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0LTSzuCRzD
about 1 hour ago