NFL Draft Diamonds has been providing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed things up a bit. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the draft eligible player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet our next prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
The University of Tulsa
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Just being able to reach out to kids or fans that look up to us as college football players and help shed whatever wisdom I can to them.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Tulsa, Oklahoma I went to Jenks High school
Who is your role model, and why?
My parents growing up they just showed great examples of how to handle yourself but also how to lead and persevere through tough times.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played a lot of basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
In high school I played some WR and TE.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My relentless motor and knowledge of the game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies out of personnel but also body language, how lineman finish blocks or how hard the running backs run.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Greg Ward Jr. was tough to game plan for and is very dynamic as a passer/runner so I would say him.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Luke Kuechly when I watch him I see a lot of similarities in how I play from his motor, pre snap communication and play recognition.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
During the 2013 season I had 3 knee surgeries (two meniscus scopes and one bone marrow transplant) I got through that because of the support I received from my friends and family.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to Drakes – “Take Care” album on my way to the game and when I warm up I listen to AC/DC – “Hells Bells”
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
I wouldn’t call it a weakness but I could improve my pass rush.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
If you want a football player who will contribute in anyway he can and produce while improving those around him sign me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Grew up a Dallas Cowboys fan.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
MLK, Ghandi and Aristotle.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Whatever my wife says I should buy.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Dallas
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? I don’t know but it should go to the whole Dallas O line.
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:The QB Spotlight Podcast | Malik Willis, Ricky Rahne’s Offense, and Transfer Portal QB’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:QB Spotlight breaks down the transfer of Hendon Hooker transfers to Tennessee Vols nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/hendon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago