NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
East Tennessee State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Going back to my high school and being hands on with the younger guys whether its advice or helping with their technique.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom is my role model, she raised 3 kids on her own and never give up on us.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, baseball and track.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Wr, kick return and punt return.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My knowledge of the game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
The formation, down and distance, what routes they run out of the formation and how they run their routes and which side of the field they target the most.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I’ve played against two, Jovon Robinson and Donald Gray
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Malcolm Butler, he doesn’t back down from any challenge, he goes hard every down.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, I only eat candy before and during the games. I also pray on the field( pre-game) and before the start of the game.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The stigma “ not playing against enough competition week in and week out” FCS has dawg’s just like the FBS guys.
What is your biggest strength?
My jamming ability.
What is your biggest weakness?
I can’t pin point that out right now.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Where I come from no one makes it. It’s a blessing to be here right now, not only is this a childhood dream but an outlet to take care of my mom and daughter. There’s a million ways to make money and this is my way. When its time to come to work….I’m clocking in. I want to be a staple in the game one day!
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My great grandpa, my auntie, and Malcolm Butler
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Get my mom a brand new car.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tyrell Williams, WR, Western Oregon University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Matt Judon, DE, Grand Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago