- According to Adam Caplan, the Broncos worked out 10 players on Monday including S Josh Evans, LB Khairi Fort, CB Demetrius McCray, and S Dezmen Southward.
- Howard Balzer adds that the Broncos also worked out LB Deon Lacey, LB John Lotulelei, DB Kevin Peterson, CB Keith Baxter, CB Mike Hilton, CB and Corey Tindal.
- According to Brad Biggs, the Bears worked out seven players on Monday including FB Malcolm Johnson, WR Greg Ellingson, WR Orlandus Harris, WR Kenny Shaw, WR Dionate Spencer, WR Derel Walker, and G Derek Dennis
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Chiefs brought in free agent linebackers Miles Burris, James Laurinaitis, Nate Irving, Jayson DiManche, Nick Moody, and Jasper Brinkley.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Raiders worked out three players on Monday including QB Keith Wenning, WR Rodney Smith, and LB Beniquez Brown.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Eagles brought in veteran OL Dallas Thomas for a workout on Monday.
- Colts worked out CB Charles James