Rams have given Jeff Fisher and Les Snead a contract extension according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday on GameDay Morning the Los Angeles Rams signed the head coach to a two-year extension through 2018.
Per Rapoport, the deal was agreed to in the preseason and was signed during the season.
In addition, the Rams also have signed general manager Les Snead to a contract extension beyond 2017, a source informed of the situation told Rapoport.
Kevin Demoff said this to Steve Wyche about Jeff Fisher.
“Everybody will want to judge Jeff through the prism of just the record, but that’s totally unfair when you look at the set of circumstances he was handed this year,” Demoff said. “It was different than any team in the NFL.
“We moved halfway across the country, then had OTAs in Oxnard. Training camp was in Irvine, now we’re in Thousand Oaks. We moved coaches and players and families. To provide leadership and consistency, he’s done a model job.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 26 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago