NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Free Safety/Strong Safety
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Mentoring kids at local elementary and feed the homeless
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Chemistry Molecular Architecture
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom is my role model, because she has been there my whole life and is just a strong woman.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Track
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played Cornerback and WR
At your position, what separates you from others?
I think what separates me is my physicality and anticipation on plays
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for lineman tendencies for me to read my keys and the tendencies a Quarterback and WR has
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Reggie Bell, Quarterback for Ferris State
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Deone Bucannon because I feel I can versatile and physical enough to play in the box and on TE and slots.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The death of my only uncle was my biggest obstacle I’ve had to overcome, I overcame it by trying to be a mentor to my little cousins and somebody they could look up too
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My pre-game rituals are listen to music and zone out and talk to all of my fallen soldiers and just tell them to keep watching over me
What is your biggest strength?
Being a student of the game
What is your biggest weakness?
Not being a constant catcher
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Not much to say, but if given a chance I’m here to play any position you need me to play and here to help the team be the best they can be and learn from the best of the best
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Sean Taylor and Pittsburgh Steelers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Barack Obama, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and my Uncle Craig Moreland
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
First check go to my mother for all she has sacrifice throughout her life to help her kids.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Steelers
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/N8qk7Kh3Ef
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 2 hours ago