NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Texas Southern University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I have done off the field would have to be helping out with the unfortunate.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom is my role model because she is a hard working single parent.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My knowledge of the game knowing what has to be done when it has to be done.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Looking at the receivers every move from the smallest to the biggest things paying attention to
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
My best friend Deandre Johnson when we played little league.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome
When my grandmother died I had to understand that she was going to a better place.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
My strength very strong for my position.
What is your biggest weakness?
Trying to make a big hit all the time ending with missed tackles.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would let you know how of a good look I would be to your franchise and how you wouldn’t have any problems out of me most of all I would stress to you on how I will give my all to everybody in the organization and the fans.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Grandmother, Bill Gates and Sean Payton
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a house.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? New England Patriots
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Ezekiel Elliott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #BillsMafia twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 18 mins ago
- God Bless You All! #GoBills #BillsMafia https://t.co/6bBJ3C4vdj
about 32 mins ago
- Sorry fans, but the Atlanta Falcons are f***ed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/falcon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wgclLRhZzs
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago