NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
William Paterson University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I went to my high school and helped my high school offensive line coach with drills and blocking schemes to help his new players get prepared for this past season.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
I would have to say my mom is my role model, because she raised as single parent and when times got hard she always managed to pull through
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball up until high school and then stopped to focus on football
Did you play any other positions in football?
In high school I played defensive line as well
At your position, what separates you from others?
I would have to say my pad level and my knowledge of the position. Once I am on a block I don’t stop until the whistle blows.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First, I look at players tendencies and their moves they use, whether they are push pull type of defensive lineman or a player who just like me to bull rush, then i study the teams stunts and slants depending on the down and distance.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Courtel Jenkins when we played St. Anthony’s in high school, he currently plays at the University of Miami
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Weston Richburg, New York Giants
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
After my freshman year of college I transferred schools and missed a year of football, it helped me realize I have to keep my grades up and to not take anything for granted.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I usually listen to music and like to keep to myself, when it’s time to leave the locker room I always like making sure I’m one of the last people out.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
I tend to lean sometimes and get over aggressive
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a hard worker who will give everything I got, I love the position and am willing to learn and be coached to get better every day. If giving a shot you would get an old school, hard nose football player who would do anything to perfect his craft.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite team is the New York Giants, and my favorite player is Odell Beckham because of how exciting he is to watch.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My mom, my dad, and grandmother
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I would pay back my student loans and then buy my mom a house so she didn’t have to work anymore.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? New York Giants
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago