NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Missouri Southern State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I have done was the food can drive for the homeless for the holidays.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I am from Mayersville, MS
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model was Deion Sanders because he never seems down on the field and he played with a lot of confidence, plus he is a great guy overall.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball for a couple years.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
What separates me from other players is my confidence on the field, and I have a nose for the ball love to hit.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First, I look at the offense formations. Then, I look at how the Wide outs come off the ball to see if they are being lazy when the ball isn’t coming their way. Because a lot of times a Wide out do not want to block.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Donald Gray JR
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Aqib Talib because he a small frame guy but he loves to make tackles and has great ball skills.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
When my grandmother passed away. I had to just pray and stay strong because I know it will make her happy.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I just call my mother before every game. Her voice gives me every reason to play my best.
What is your biggest strength?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Take me you won’t regret it.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Mom, Michelle Obama, Bill Gates
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I would buy my mother her dream home
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Denver Broncos
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Dak Prescott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago