NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
Height 6’1.5 Weight 205
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Sacred Heart University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Me and a few of my teammates went to the Yale New Haven children’s hospital and spent a few hours with young kids battling from life threatening diseases.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Being a private catholic school, we have to take religion common core classes and there was a few tough courses we have to full fill in order to graduate.
Where are you from?
I am from Lowell, Ma.
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my dad. My dad has taught me a lot and his hard work and dedication to support his family does not go unnoticed
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Growing up I also played baseball and ran indoor track along with a couple seasons playing youth basketball
At your position, what separates you from others?
I believe my athletic ability seperates me from others playing the QB position because when the pocket breaks down i can make a play on my feet. Also my running ability gives us another way to run the ball in the run game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When breaking down film I look to see how the defense reacts to different formations at specific points in the game. I also look for personal changes when we change personal, who comes in who comes out, what coverage tendencies do they have, etc.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I have faced was Gordon Hill. He played safety for us at Sacred Heart and going up against him everyday was a tough battle
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Russell Wilson, we both can extend plays on our feet and I believe that we are both still threats in the pass game at the same time
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I do not have any pregame rituals. I normally look over my notes the morning of a game but other than that I do not do anything specific
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
As a small school player we face obstacles all the time. The facilities are not as great as big time schools and getting our names out there is tough at times
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is extending plays with my feet when everything gets broken down
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness would probably be recognizing different blitz’s pre snap
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would tell the GM that I am here to work and put everything I have on the field. Character and effort is never a problem with me
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite NFL team and Players are the New England Patriots and Tom Brady along with Pat Tillman
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive I would want Pat Tillman, Morgan Freeman, and Mark Walberg
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
With my first NFL paycheck I would put it towards paying off my student loans
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots win
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:How Football Rules Can Help You Build a Successful Relationship nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/succes… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Harrison Hill, LB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/harris…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina RB C.J. Marable nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/c-j-ma… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2fhlthHVS8
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago