NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Seton Hill University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Give back meals on holidays to the needy and help my community vote back when I did work with the NAACP .
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My father, Victor Boynton he sacrificed a lot for me so its just motivation for me.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track, basketball, baseball and swimming
Did you play any other positions in football?
O Line, D Line & Full back
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m short, I play low with good leverage so blockers can’t get underneath me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
1. Rb (how many backs, flow, feet) 2. OL (Scheme, stance, flow side guard) 3. Offense (Scheme: Down/Distance, Personnel run/pass, past 3/4 games run/pass)
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Myself I am my biggest competition.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ray Lewis, my passion and effort that I bring to the table.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Always being over looked, basically being the under dog my whole life because of my size instead of actually paying attention to my film and my hustle.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to music (Boosie, Kodak, Koly P & Future)
What is your biggest strength?
My heart, understanding the process and staying humble
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Words mean nothing actions mean everything, I just want the opportunity to showcase my talents on the field and my hustle off the field.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ray Lewis & Ravens
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Obama, Ray Lewis, and Malcolm X
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Jaguars
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Savage Tyrann Mathieu
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JgrCRSNE62
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8rjBKk5sLd
about 7 hours ago
- ICYMI:Conference Championship MVP’s nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/confer… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1LfdOUvJvz
about 10 hours ago
- Last Chance:Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago
- Last Chance:Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago