NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Seton Hill University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Give back meals on holidays to the needy and help my community vote back when I did work with the NAACP .
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My father, Victor Boynton he sacrificed a lot for me so its just motivation for me.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track, basketball, baseball and swimming
Did you play any other positions in football?
O Line, D Line & Full back
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m short, I play low with good leverage so blockers can’t get underneath me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
1. Rb (how many backs, flow, feet) 2. OL (Scheme, stance, flow side guard) 3. Offense (Scheme: Down/Distance, Personnel run/pass, past 3/4 games run/pass)
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Myself I am my biggest competition.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ray Lewis, my passion and effort that I bring to the table.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Always being over looked, basically being the under dog my whole life because of my size instead of actually paying attention to my film and my hustle.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to music (Boosie, Kodak, Koly P & Future)
What is your biggest strength?
My heart, understanding the process and staying humble
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Words mean nothing actions mean everything, I just want the opportunity to showcase my talents on the field and my hustle off the field.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ray Lewis & Ravens
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Obama, Ray Lewis, and Malcolm X
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Jaguars
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Savage Tyrann Mathieu
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Vikings fire coach Rick Dennison after he refuses to take the COVID-19 vaccine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/rick-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- This is great, regardless. The fans are losing their ish. I mean Packers fans already have endured a lot. It is pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- DAMN twitter.com/zadariussmith/…
about 52 mins ago
- What pick does Minnesota Wild have tonight? I would rather have the third pick than a later pick.
I want the Duck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Who will Jack Eichel be traded to? I want you to guess. Let's have some fun. Which team and what do the Sabres get?
about 59 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Matt Waletzko. Together we...