- Vaughn McClure reports that the Falcons brought in P Kasey Redfern, K Ty Long, K Matt Wile and G Sean Hickey for workouts on Monday.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Panthers worked out former Patriots C Ryan Wendell and G Josh LeRibeus on Tuesday
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Bears brought in five players for workouts on Tuesday including G Dillon Farrell, OT Jeff Linkenbach, OT Reid Fragel, DE Lawrence Okoye, and G Dallas Thomas.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Bears brought in nine players for workouts on Monday including WR Rueben Randle, WR Dres Anderson, WR Keshawn Martin and CB D’Joun Smith.
- Brad Biggs adds that Chicago also worked out WR Quinshad Davis, DB Trae Elston, DB Tevin McDonald, DB Rolan Milligan and DB Varmah Sonie.
- Justin Rogers of the Detroit News reports that the Lions worked out five players last week including QB Keith Wenning, QB Logan Thomas, WR Dres Anderson, WR Tyler Murphy and WR Andrew Turzilli.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that Packers brought in six players for workouts on Tuesday including WR B.J. Daniels, CB Darryl Morris, LB Derrick Mathews, LB Beniquez Brown, LB Dwayne Norman and LB Darnell Sankey.