NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
I am 5’9 180
What is your position?
I play cornerback
Where do you play college football?
Winona State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I have done off the field was teaching elementary kids how to play football.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
The hardest college class I had to takes was critical thinking
Where are you from?
I am from Mobile, Ala
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my grandmother because she is a hard working lady that never gave up and never would let me gave up.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, I ran track and played basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Yes, I played WR and running-back
At your position, what separates you from others?
My man coverage skills, my hips, my feet and my physicality.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for how a WR break in their route; do they still get off the line whether it’s a run or pass, and the QB drop steps when its quick game or if they are pushing down field.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare my play to Darrelle Revis because I am physical, and I am good at taking away their best WR, diagnosing routs and pressing.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome is being a student athlete and having a 3 year old daughter. How I overcame that is to try to be the best dad I can be and working hard on and off the field with no regret.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, I just vibe to music and focus on my job and how I want to attack the WR I am going against.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my speed
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is my height
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say that if you give me a chance to play for your team, you are getting a physical lock down corner despite of height with the will to be competitive.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Brian Westbrook for the Philadelphia Eagles.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would choice Martin Luther Kings Jr., Malcolm X, and my grandmother who passed.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I would buy my mother a home.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? The Cowboys
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Ezekiel Elliott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shaun-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9bhVwrvOn8
about 11 mins ago
- The NCAA Basketball Daily Dunk: Monday, November 30, 2020 ift.tt/39pRhCE
about 48 mins ago
- They are shooting for 6 pm but may not be able to get approval from NFL twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 57 mins ago
- Fantasy Duds: Week 12 NFL players that did not show up to play in Fantasy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/m3fU6K9mGK
about 1 hour ago
- Fantasy Studs: Week 12 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0BF5wyVTON
about 1 hour ago