NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
Ceth (Pronounced Seth) Miller
What is your Height/Weight?
6’1″ 245 lbs.
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I rounded up a bunch of cleats and gloves and gave back to kids at my high school who were not able to afford cleats and gloves.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Oceanography, we had three exams in the class with no quizzes or homework. It was pretty rough.
Where are you from?
Columbus, OH and Mount Vernon, OH
Who is your role model, and why?
My father, the reason is because he has taught me everything to be the man I am today and he taught me to make sure my life is centered around my faith
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes: Wrestling and Powerlifting
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
Ability to keep going that extra mile, I won’t give up no matter what.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When I break down film I am looking at the people I am more then likely going to go up against and the people that are around me. I watch their tendencies and actions with everything that they do.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
It was this returner from Ferris State in 2013 when I played for Ashland University
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Jon Dorenbos (Philadelphia Eagles, LS) , he just has a presence on the field and he gets the job done. This is the attitude that I have, I’m out there to get the job done and make something happen to help my team.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
As young child I had a heart disease known as SVT (Super Ventricular Tachycardia) where it caused an irregular rapid heart rate every episode. I went through three closed heart surgeries to finally get rid of the disease. I had to stop a lot of sports when I was younger because I would have episodes or chest pains, but the only sport I didn’t have a problem with was football. I was officially cured in 2006 and have been blessed to say I have not had a problem since.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have my music, I sit in my locker and close my eyes and just picture being on the field making plays.
What is your biggest strength?
I have always been great with being able to snap and block.
What is your biggest weakness?
I need to continue working on my speed
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am player you can trust me to do my job. I am very passionate for the game as I will give my all every down.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
1. My Grandfather
2. Brian Urlacher
3. Walter Payton
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qzfM0Nbos9
about 2 hours ago
- Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago