NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6’3 – 235
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Working with project sunshine – Lombardi Cancer Center
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Who is your role model, and why?
Parents- instilling family values and making sacrifices for me to succeed
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Played basketball baseball and a season of lacrosse
Did you play any other positions in football?
OLB and DE
At your position, what separates you from others?
Versatility, ability to be in line, in the backfield, or split out in the slot
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Safety depth and tendencies, coverage, linebacker depth and drops, DE stances and rush techniques.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Al Quadin Muhammad or Jabrill Peppers in high school
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Michael Egnew- utilized in multiple positions in line or on the edge. Versatile athlete with edge blocking ability and great ball skills.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Call parents before each game.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Have to overcome the reputation of being at a small school. Only few FCS are taken by the NFL each year.
What is your biggest strength?
Versatile with a great football IQ.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am committed to being smarter and better prepared than the guy I am going against. I know what it takes to play at a high level consistently and continue to work to get better every day.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Bill Murray, Stephen Hawking, William Shakespeare
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Parents a house to retire to
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: David Montgomery Injury Update, Is he playing week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Christian McCaffrey Injury Update, He is expected to practice today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kellen…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Cameron Sample, DT, Tulane University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/camero…
about 1 hour ago