NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
WR/Kick Returner/Punt Returner
Where do you play college football?
William Paterson University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
During the summer go back home and help high school players with learning play concepts and making their skill set better
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Dad he showed me the true meaning of putting family first and how to develop a work ethic second to none
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
I was originally recruited out of high school as a running back
At your position, what separates you from others?
The fact that I am 5’7 but can go up and get the ball like I’m 6’4, and also my ability to make the first person miss in open field
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies in coverages. What do they like to run on 3rd and long, are the DBs flat footed, are they run support guys or coverage guys
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Sheldon Royster St Peters Prep
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would have to say Andrew Hawkins, we are both undersized every week but make up for it with our ability to get open.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing my father. I don’t think it’s something you can overcome it’s just something you have adjust to with the love of my family and friends it helps ease the pain
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Shadow Boxing it helps release the pre game butterflies before the game
What is your biggest strength?
My elusiveness and ability to go get the ball
What is your biggest weakness?
Being underestimated because of my size
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Given a chance I believe I could have a impact on a team. If not as WR but as a special teams player. This is something that I have worked for my whole life and I won’t let the opportunity go to waste
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Dad, My Mom, Malcolm X
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A college fund for my nieces and nephews
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Seahawks
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- I’m rooting for the Eagles tonight!
about 40 mins ago
- I don’t need that many but I’m ready for 12/2 twitter.com/mcdonalds/stat…
about 41 mins ago