Yesterday, reports came out of Philly that Josh Huff was arrested for possession of a gun, possession of Mary Jane and that he was speeding. What wasn’t reported is that he was under the influence as well. According to NBC10, Huff has some explaining to do:
Per the Delaware River Port Authority, Huff was stopped at approximately 11 a.m. heading to New Jersey for speeding. Huff in his possession had a gun, loaded magazine (which wasn’t in the gun) and less than 50 grams of marijuana. The lead charge is for unlawful possession of a weapon and prohibited weapons/devices for hollow point bullets. He’s also charged for having the marijuana and faces traffic offenses for DUI, speeding and, because the windows of his vehicle are tinted, obstructed view.
A source has told NBC10 Huff had a permit to carry the weapon in Texas only. He also was driving 63 mph in a 45 mph zone.
The Eagles are aware of the situation and gave this statement:
“We are aware of the incident today involving Josh Huff. At this point, we are gathering more information,” the Eagles said in a statement earlier Tuesday afternoon.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang this girl is a beast! twitter.com/thosmajor/stat…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former Browns wide receiver Ricky Feacher arrested in Florida on drug charges nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ricky-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 59 mins ago