NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Mars Hill University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Coaching youth league team in inner city Orlando
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My older brother, James. He is a provider for his family and a strong moral based man.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Track & Field, Weight lifting
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My quickness and strength combination. I can combine the two with great effort to make plays!
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies. What my opponent like to do in specific formations. Down and distance. I also pay attention to the offensive line’s tendencies. How they pass set and run block.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Denzel Good,currently playing for the Indianapolis Colts
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Bud Dupree. I like to bully my opponents while still playing controlled and fast.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Moving from high school to high school. I transferred 4 times and almost gave up on football. It took the motivation to want to go to college and get a degree to keep me going and earn my scholarship.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I like to listen to music before games.
What is your biggest strength?
Leadership quality, I like to lead by example for my teammates.
What is your biggest weakness?
Being over prepared. I sometimes stress the small details more than I should.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am a play maker!
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ray Lewis! Just the perfect example of controlled chaos.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Barack Obama, Von Miller, Jessie Owens
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Shares/ Stock of corn.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Rob Gronkowski
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago