NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Help high school athletes develop their skills at our college camp; give them insight on what it’s like being an college athlete on and off the field
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Biochemstry; still struggling right now, please send help
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My father because he’s been through so much adversity throughout his life, and he’s one of the top doctors in the state
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Soccer, Basketball, Ran track Did you play any other positions in football? Cornerback, running back
At your position, what separates you from others?
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Personnel, what players are in the game because that alone can tell you if it is a run or pass, and I look for how tight ends get off the line and their tendencies
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
TJ Ward, he’s not the biggest strong safety in the game, but he’s physical and can cover tight ends and running backs very well
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I suffered a injury with my nerves in my neck, and I constantly got stingers every time I made contact, and it was coming to the point where I didn’t think I would ever play football again because the doctors did not know what was wrong at the time until the results came back.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Pray before kickoff
What is your biggest strength?
My attention to detail
What is your biggest weakness?
Overthinking, and not trusting my instincts right away
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
If you want someone who is willing to learn the in’s and out’s of the team, someone who pays attention to detail, someone who has a passion for learning and finding ways to get better, I’m your guy
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Shaq, Muhammad Ali, & MLK
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A new car
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Raiders
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Zeke
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: AJ Brown Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Titans Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview: Peyton Ramsey, QB, Northwestern nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/peyton…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago