Today the Philadelphia Eagles released wide receiver Josh Huff after his following arrest on Tuesday. Huff was charged with speeding, possession of a small amount of marijuana, unlawful possession of a weapon and prohibited weapons/devices after a traffic violation on the Walt Whitman Bridge.
Huff state this earlier this week:
“I’m a professional athlete. What professional athlete don’t have a gun? I have a wife and I have a son at home. My job is to protect them at all cost. My job is to protect myself, as well. Even though I know I have security here, I have to protect myself, as well,” Huff said.
“I’m from Houston. You can’t trust a lot of people in Houston, there’s always somebody out to get you. You got to protect yourself. Even back in Houston, I always had a gun on me. There have been several instances in Houston. I have lost a friend to gun violence. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so why would I let that happen to me?” Huff said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NBA Rookie of the Year Odds ift.tt/3lv55Oq
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Trevon Moehrig, S, Texas Christian University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/trevon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Injury Updates: Josh Jacobs, D.J. Moore, Daniel Jones, and Phillip Lindsay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- The hardest thing for me is no tight end. I need a tight end twitter.com/whitecarnitas/…
about 57 mins ago