NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Western Kentucky University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I done off the field is give back to the community with helping families have thanksgiving food and doing a toy drive for Christmas.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Broadcast 385 commercial sales
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother is my role model because she taught me how to work. She persevered through a lot and never gave up. She is my motivation.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball, basketball, and track
Did you play any other positions in football?
Oline, dline, linebacker
At your position, what separates you from others?
What separates me from others is being a very hard worker who looks to get better everyday no matter if it’s working out or in practice, also being versatile being able to block on the line of scrimmage and catch the ball whenever it come my way.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When watching film, I look at how good they are upfront when it comes to rushing the ball because if they aren’t very good upfront we will have a successful running game.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Marcel Reece because he versatile and he can do a lot of things at his position that separates him from others.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Biggest obstacle I had to overcome is losing my older sister to lupus disease. I overcome it by praying and playing hard on the football field for her.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
Being able to block on the line of scrimmage
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would I’m a hard worker who looks to get better every day and is willing to go the extra mile to do so.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Favorite player Marcel Reece and Favorite team Pittsburgh Steelers.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Mother, Older sister, and Father
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mother a house.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Steelers
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Antonio Brown
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I’m proud of you! Would love an interview after the game! twitter.com/sarahfuller_27…
about 25 mins ago
- Interesting twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R80xLphniN
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago