NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing Ive done is visit local elementary schools to read and hangout with kids its an amazing feeling watching the kids faces light up because their hanging out with the football team.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my parents. They are my pillars of strength. they have guided me and gave me the wisdom and strength to battle obstacles in life.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played Basketball, Baseball and Track
Did you play any other positions in football?
WR, RB, Returner,
At your position, what separates you from others?
Speed and understanding what opponents like to do to put myself in position to make a plays.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for tendency such as down and distance, body posture, alignments things that will give me an edge to put myself in a position to make a play.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Jeret Smith even though we practice together it was always a game time feel when competing against one another. in which he later on went to go play with the Kansas City Chiefs.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Joe Haden because he’s not the biggest but he will go play for play with anybody.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Death of my grandfather. I over came it by gaining the true belief that we will see each other again.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Thank god for the opportunity
What is your biggest strength?
Speed and play making ability
What is your biggest weakness?
Not using perfect technique
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
With my hard work and dedication I honestly feel if given the opportunity I would not only be one of the best DB’s in the game but also I will definitely make a difference to your franchise.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Favorite player Deion Sanders, Favorite team Cowboys
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Grandfather, Barrack Obama, Muhammad Ali
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
First big thing will be for my parents.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Cowboys
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Dak Prescott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 1 hour ago