NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Reading to kids in grade school because they were so excited and happy that we came in to read to them.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I am from Rochester, NY
Who is your role model, and why?
My Parents because they raised me together and most of my friends don’t have both parents in their lives.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball in High School
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played DB in high school.
At your position, what separates you from others?
Most people say my vision and creating plays when there is nothing there.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for my mistakes from the previous game to limit those in the upcoming game, and for opponents film I look for common blitzes and their schemes.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Juwan Wilson from Utica.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Le’Veon Bell, he’s very patient, can make people miss in open space, and also he’s a great back in the passing game
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
My biggest obstacle was the death to my uncle in 2012, and I overcame that by making sure that every game that I play is dedicated to him because he was one of my biggest supporters.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Music an Praying
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength I the ability to make plays when there’s nothing.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am just asking for a chance, a chance to prove that a division 3 player can play this sport at the highest level. A opportunity to show what I can do with your organization is all that I ask to prove myself.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Marshall Faulk and the Rams
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Lesean McCoy, Martin Luther King, and LeBron James.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
The first thing I’ll buy, will be a better house for my family in a better neighborhood.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patrick Mahomes undergoes surgery | Fantasy Doctors break down the procdure nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/patric…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mother of former Notre Dame star Louis Nix III speaks out after her son’s death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/louis-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Review | Report on the Rams wide receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago