Stephon Gilmore has been the worst cornerback on the Bills roster this year, and guess what he wants 12 to 15 million dollars. Well folks, Gilmore looks like he is worth 12 to 15 dollars the way he has played this year.
This past week Gilmore was SMOKED by Chris Hogan the former teammate of Gilmore and Gilmore even gave up at the end of the play pulling up. Rex Ryan and his staff all said Gilmore was responsible for the touchdown because he blew and assignment. Well today the OVERRATED first round pick took a shot at the Bills fans.
If I am the Seattle Seahawks and Russell Wilson, I would throw it at Gilmore 30 times. He will probably allow 12 touchdowns in those thirty attempts. He is taking shots at people criticizing him but I can find 20 players on the street at home right now who could hang in an NFL game better than he could. So SHOW UP and SHUT UP.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great opportunity for small schoolers! Must check it out twitter.com/cgssmall/statu…
about 25 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vq3MZQvOca
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/39qKbxK
about 39 mins ago