NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’9 / 230
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Wayland Baptist University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Help middle and elementary schools with their field days
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Copperas Cove, Texas
Who is your role model, and why?
My grandpa because he always find a way to get the job done and never complains about it. He is a strong individual who always finds a way.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Track, Basketball, Tennis, Wrestling
Did you play any other positions in football?
Played DT and a little FB
At your position, what separates you from others?
Quickness and Good Technique
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First , I look at the players I will be facing. Study their movements and tendencies. How they block. Then look at formations and what plays and when the run most likely to run them. Also it’s important to know your personal, who they have on the field.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The hardest person I played was an offensive tackle from SAGU that was originally from midway WACO .
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
John Randle , because I always play hard and fast and my favorite part of playing the position is getting sacks. I feel that is the best thing ever
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Finding a way to pay and eat through college. I Found a job at different times of the summer that allowed me to pay for school and paid for things at home.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to music and think about what I’m going to do in the game
What is your biggest strength?
I have heart and a lot of drive. I always up to the challenge and never quit to the job is done.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I love this game more than anything in the world. And I feel that if you love something you must cherish it and appreciate it like it will be gone tomorrow. I play every snap like my last, go to every practice like it’s my last, and train everyday like its my last time to do so because it could very well be my last time and the results of those things speak for themselves on the field. All I need is the chance.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Ravens
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Ray Lewis, Von Miller, and Bo Jackson
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My siblings college
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Cowboys
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Matt Ryan
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina RB C.J. Marable nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/c-j-ma… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2fhlthHVS8
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wyatt-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8t5UxRFoXy
about 1 hour ago