NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’11” / 195
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Portland State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Fed the homeless at local homeless shelters
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My parents, because they instilled positive values into me that I will carry for the rest of my life.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My man coverage along with my ability to attack the ball wherever it maybe
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies. Whether that be if the WR uses a speed release or takes more time coming off the line. If he is a possession type receiver or a big play deep threat. Then also just route combinations on certain down and distances.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Josh Norman. I say this because he is someone who is always at the ball when it is thrown. He plays with a chip on his shoulder and likes to jump routes as they evolve. I see myself the same way.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I had open heart surgery going into my senior year of high school. I overcame it by having strong family and community support around me. Without this event, I would not be the football player I am today.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I do not really believe in rituals. I am ready on any given second.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Open field tackling
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am a player who takes coaching very well, comes out everyday to work, and will be a valuable asset to any team with my ability to play press coverage throughout the duration of a game.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Mark Zuckerberg, Dan Bilzerian, Conor McGregor
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A few custom made suits
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Aaron Rodgers
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- Last Chance:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
- Did You See This:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- NY PA Corporate Cup Soccer Showcase gofundme.com/f/ny-pa-corpor…
about 13 hours ago
- Did You See This:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 hours ago