NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Lincoln University, PA
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Off the field I take time to go back to my old high school and train with the younger guys, share my experiences and give feedback on what needs to be worked on.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Born in Port au Prince, Haiti, raised in Miami, Fl
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my mother. She raised me to be who I am today. She is smart, dedicated and strong willed. Everything I do is for her.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Soccer and Basketball
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played tight end, defensive end and fullback
At your position, what separates you from others?
I am a player who attacks the ball, I keep a high motor in the field and make sure everyone is on the same page before every play.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When breaking down film, I look for specific tendencies from the offensive line, any signals given from the qb to receivers, what specific plays are ran out of certain formation, and how often a play is ran in the game.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I’ve over faced was Dalvin Cook in high school.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare myself to Navarro Bowman. He is fast at the point of attack, physical and has a sense of getting to the ball.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I start off the day with a prayer. Once I get to the field I walk around to get a feel. Then listen to music until it’s time to play.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Being from a small school, people believe the competition level is less than a division 1 level. I have to show that i can compete, and that I am just as fast and as strong as a player coming from D1.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strengths are reading the run, getting to the ball, and analyzing plays.
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is pass coverage
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am a hard working, self motivated and determined person. I will always give 110% or better no matter the circumstances.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Muhammad Ali
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
With my first check, I would buy my mother a new car.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Miami Dolphins
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago