The Denver offensive lineman Russell Okung was taken to the hospital after their game with the San Diego Chargers. According to News 9 in Denver’s Mike Klis reported that Russell Okung was dealing with concussion like symptoms.
Okung was loaded onto a stretcher and taken to the hospital with an IV. The Broncos said he experienced concussion symptoms and would undergo further evaluation.
Okung signed with the Broncos this offseason after a six-year career with the Seattle Seahawks.
Russell Okung went to hospital by ambulance with IV. Team said he suffered concussion symptoms. Overheating may be part of issue. #9sports
— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) October 14, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 1 hour ago