The Oakland Raiders could be moving to Las Vegas very soon. Nevada legislature is reportedly set to approve a $750 million expenditure this week to help fund the proposed Raiders stadium in Las Vegas, according to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report.
If this is true, the NFL will have to approve the move to Las Vegas, and many believe it will happen.
“The chief concern is about how the Raiders will share revenue with developer and casino magnate, Sheldon Adelson.”
I wonder what the Oakland fans do? Will they stay with the Raiders, or start rooting for the Rams?
— Ian Cull (@NBCian) October 12, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 24 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mock-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago